Friday, September 9, 2011

1 AM

I should be sleeping right now.. but I'm not.
Woof!
 I spent the evening with four other girls from my grade. We watched "She's the Man".. I had forgotten how funny that movie is! After we play a video game made for younger kids, but it was so much fun!
I had a very good time and I'm so happy to be included in things like this. I think this is going to be a very good year for me.

Tomorrow the girls have a handball match. Good luck! :)
Kristin, Julie, Julie, Me and Aurora

After, two of them were walking home and Julie drove me home (Takk!). As we were leaving, the other two (Julie and Aurora) stopped Julie and I and had us get out of the car. They pointed to the sky-- It was green! Northern Lights! I was so excited! They told me that it wasn't the best show ever, but it was by far the best I had ever seen! I can only compare myself to the double rainbow man (Don't know what that is? Click Here! ) I was so excited. The horizon was streaked green. It was beautiful!  
I haven't found a single thing about this country that isn't absolutely amazing.
I love Norway.
Æ elsker Norge.



Bed time? Yeah.. I think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Siblings Already

Siblings Already
These are pictures that I found of my host brother on facebook compared to pictures of myself (from facebook). It looks like we're going to get along pretty well :D